कोरोनावायरस महामारी के बारे में संभवत: सबसे अद्यतित जानकारी और विवरण के लिए, WHO और CDC वेब साइटों पर जाएँ।
अत्यंत संक्रामक के साथतथा कोरोनावायरस के प्रकार पूरे अमेरिका में फैल रहे हैं, संभावना है कि आप अपने बच्चे के बारे में शामिल होंगे और सामाजिक क्रियाएं। 12 साल से कम उम्र के बच्चों की सुरक्षा के लिए मास्किंग नियम बनाए गए हैं . जबकि अक्सर अस्पताल में भर्ती नहीं होता है, जिन लोगों को टीका लगाया गया है उनके लिए मास्क ले जाना सुरक्षा की एक अतिरिक्त परत प्रदान करता है – और संभवतः आपको अपने प्रियजनों या पड़ोस के अतिसंवेदनशील सदस्यों को COVID-19 फैलाने से रोक सकता है।
युवाओं के लिए मास्क के प्रकार पर पिछले महीनों में मार्गदर्शन आगे बढ़ा है जो COVID-19 के प्रसार के खिलाफ सबसे बड़ा बचाव हो सकता है। और यहां तक कि जब आपके बच्चे के संकाय को मास्क ले जाने की आवश्यकता नहीं होती है, तब भी बीमारी प्रबंधन और रोकथाम के लिए सुविधाएं सभी कॉलेज के छात्रों और कर्मचारियों को मास्क पहनने की सलाह देती हैं, भले ही उन्हें पूरी तरह से टीका लगाया गया हो।
जबकि CNET ने औपचारिक रूप से फेस मास्क की समीक्षा और परीक्षण नहीं किया है, हमने इसके लिए चिकित्सा सलाहकारों से बात कीऔर डिस्पोजेबल सहित, सबसे अच्छे बच्चों के फेस मास्क पर हमारे जानकार निर्णय लेने के लिए सीडीसी के सुझावों से आकर्षित हुए छोटे चेहरों के लिए फैशन। इसके अलावा, हम कुछ ऐसे फैशन के साथ हैं जिनका उपयोग हमारे कर्मचारियों ने अपने घरेलू वातावरण में किया है, जो एक सुरक्षित मैच के लिए समायोज्य नथुने के तार पुलों और लोचदार ईयर लूप पट्टियों के साथ पुन: प्रयोज्य फेस मास्क के बराबर है और पूरे दिन में उच्च सांत्वना है, और वाटरप्रूफ पुन: प्रयोज्य मास्क जो खेल गतिविधियों के लिए अच्छे हैं।
New CDC face masks steerage
With breakthrough COVID-19 instances on the rise, CDC face masks steerage has shifted. It as soon as stated that absolutely vaccinated folks not must put on masks, however now recommends carrying a face masks indoors — particularly in areas of excessive transmission — because of the delta variant.
The advice hasn’t modified for many who are unvaccinated. Anybody who can get vaccinated ought to accomplish that. For individuals who cannot — equivalent to these underneath 12 — the CDC nonetheless says they need to proceed carrying a masks in all public indoor settings, even when it isn’t an space of excessive transmission. That goes for youths 2 years previous and up.
Key phrases for masks buying: N95, KN95, KF94, NIOSH and extra
- On the prime of your buying listing needs to be . That is the US, China and South Korea requirements, respectively, designed to filter out 95% (N95, KN95) or 94% (KF94) of exterior particles.
- Within the US, an N95 masks should be authorized by the Meals and Drug Administration in addition to the Nationwide Institute for Occupational Security and Well being to be able to qualify for medical use.
- As a result of the KN95 and KF94 aren’t regulated by US authorities, it’s kind of trickier to know you are getting the true deal and counterfeit masks have abounded all through the pandemic. The FDA authorized sure KN95s underneath an Emergency Use Authorization in 2020 and whereas that authorization has expired, the listing of FDA-approved producers continues to be a useful useful resource. The CDC additionally maintains an inventory of non-NIOSH-approved masks which have gone via filtration testing. Nonetheless, even when they do not meet NIOSH requirements for filtration efficacy, KN95 masks are nonetheless in all probability than a material masks.
- Ignore the time period “FDA registered” when looking for masks. Because the FDA notes on its web site, services “concerned within the manufacturing and distribution of medical gadgets supposed to be used in the USA are usually required to register yearly with the FDA.” However, importantly, the “FDA’s registration and itemizing database doesn’t denote approval, clearance, or authorization of that facility or its medical gadgets.”
Necessary issues to know when shopping for face masks for youths
- In case your little one is unvaccinated, immunocompromised or at the next threat for COVID-19, we advocate double masking with a disposable masks beneath for further safety if a N95, KN95 or KF94 is not out there.
- In the event that they put on glasses, think about kinds that go across the again of the pinnacle or neck, as a substitute of ear loops. Additionally, a contoured face masks form may go greatest with glasses.
- In case your little one has respiratory issues, equivalent to bronchial asthma that’s well-controlled, the American Lung Affiliation says they need to be capable to put on a face overlaying with out affecting their oxygen ranges, however “dad and mom can buy or determine a facial overlaying that’s snug for his or her youngsters to put on.”
- We advocate shopping for a number of face masks to your little one to rotate out all through the day.
- The medical doctors we spoke to stated that material face masks alone are not advisable and steered them solely when double-masking. (See beneath for extra.)
- Is your child energetic? Some firms are utilizing a light-weight, moisture-wicking material face masks cloth, like cotton, which is healthier fitted to the summer season warmth. (Once more, that is steered as a part of a double-masking routine, a minimum of when indoors.)
N95, KN95 and KF94 face masks
Vida has KN95 face masks for youths with a five-layer filtration system. You may get a 10-pack of those disposable masks for $35.
ZDNet’s Alyson Windsor says it is necessary that her youngsters put on extremely protecting, well-fitting masks in public as a consequence of their immune points, and he or she’s discovered Protectly — a California-manufactured KN95 masks — to be their favourite. “These are snug and straightforward to breathe in whereas becoming snugly — no nostril gaps!” Alyson stated. You may get a 10-pack of the disposable masks proper now for $27.50 on sale.
Screenshot by Katie Teague/CNET
Grainger’s Moldex masks are NIOSH-certified N95 masks that CNET’s Brian Bennett says are best “for the tremendous COVID paranoid dad and mom like me.” You may get a pack of 20 for $41.
Powecom’s KN95s are priced at simply $6 for a pack of 10. They every have 5 layers with adjustable ear loops and are available from an EUA-authorized Chinese language producer.
WWDoll’s KN95 masks have 5 layers of cloth, a foldable 3D form, ear loops and an adjustable nostril clip bridge for a safe match. They’re manufactured in a manufacturing unit in China that is on the FDA’s EUA listing, and you will get a masks pack of 25 for $30.
Different disposable face masks
ICU Well being
ICU Well being disposable face masks provide three layers of safety and an adjustable nostril bridge to suit your kid’s face. You may get a pack of 20 for simply $10.
WeCare’s disposable face masks have three layers and are individually sealed, so you may simply retailer one in your kid’s backpack. They arrive in a field of fifty for $25.
Screenshot by Katie Teague/CNET
Simply Play’s disposable face masks have three layers with an adjustable nostril piece and are available sizes small (youngsters ages 2-7) and huge (ages 8 and older). Every field has 24 masks and comes with two designs for $18.
Dr. Bob Lahita, director of the Institute for Autoimmune and Rheumatic Illness at St. Joseph Well being,that he is steering folks away from material masks versus the N95, KN95 and KF94 masks listed above. However there’s an outer layer loophole, says Dr. Bob Bollinger, professor of infectious ailments at Johns Hopkins College College of Medication and founding father of Emocha Well being: double masking. If you cannot discover an N95, KN95 or KF94, ” high quality disposable masks underneath a material masks is an affordable different, so long as the match on the face, nostril and mouth is tight.”
On your youngsters that play sports activities, the Beneath Armour Sportsmask can assist present airflow with its waterproof cloth. It additionally offers UPF 50+ solar safety. ZDNet’s Larry Dignan says his youngsters preserve coming again to the UA masks and that he is been carrying them to the health club as nicely.
Vistaprint has contoured face masks with adjustable ear loops and adjustable nostril items for youths.
Outdated Navy has tons of reusable face masks in numerous colours and designs to your baby. The material face coverings are made out of 100% cotton and have three layers.
This story has been utterly up to date and revised to mirror new recommendation and proposals as of August 2021.
The data contained on this article is for academic and informational functions solely and isn’t supposed as well being or medical recommendation. At all times seek the advice of a doctor or different certified well being supplier concerning any questions you might have a couple of medical situation or well being aims.
This post is auto generated. All Materials and trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your articles, please contact us by email – [email protected] . सामग्री 48-72 घंटों के भीतर हटा दी जाएगी। (शायद मिनटों के भीतर)